- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tish Cyrus, the wife of country icon Billy Ray Cyrus, has filed for divorce.
Documents obtained by TMZ show she cites “irreconcilable differences” in her court filing.
The couple have been married for 19 years. They have five children together, including Miley Cyrus, and their youngest, 13-year-old Noah Cyrus, who is the only child still a minor.
Tish Cyrus has requested full legal and physical custody of Noah, with visitation for Billy Ray Cyrus. In addition, she has asked for spousal support and legal fees.
The filing comes two years after Billy Ray Cyrus stopped divorce proceedings he had initiated in 2010.
Though it may be unrelated, Miley Cyrus tweeted at her father Thursday, June 13:
@billyraycyrus since your text and email obviously aren’t working would you like to talk like this?
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) June 13, 2013
The Hollywood Reporter has reached out to Billy Ray Cyrus’ camp for comment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day