- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Pat Houston has shared an update on Bobbi Kristina‘s condition, and unfortunately it’s not looking good. According to a statement sent to Billboard, Bobbi’s health has “continued to deteriorate.”
“Despite the great medical care at numerous facilities, Bobbi Kristina Brown’s condition has continued to deteriorate. As of today, she has been moved into hospice care. We thank everyone for their support and prayers. She is in God’s hands now,” Pat Houston said in a statement, on behalf of the Houston family.
A source told Entertainment Tonight that Bobbi Kristina, daughter of the late Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, has been taken off all medications and could die at any time. Another source added that her organs are failing.
Just five days ago, Bobby Brown’s lawyer released a statement stating that “Bobbi Kristina is not going home to die as numerous news affiliates and websites have reported.” Bobbi Kristina’s aunt Leolah Brown also stated that she was “continuing today to improve.” Ms. Brown expressed her anger towards Pat Houston on a Facebook post posted on June 16, saying Pat Houston wanted to “pull the plug.”
Bobbi Kristina has been in a medically induced coma since she was found unconscious on January 31.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day