- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Singer Bobby Brown spent a night in the hospital after suffering a mild heart attack, his attorney said Wednesday.
Brown had severe chest pains Tuesday night and was taken to two hospitals. He was admitted to Tarzana Regional Medical Center in the San Fernando Valley.
“This morning they did diagnose him as suffering from a mild heart attack … they attributed to stress and diet,” said his attorney, Phaedra Parks, in Atlanta.
His father and brother stayed with Brown and he was released Wednesday morning in good condition, Parks said.
“He is in great spirits, he’s doing very well,” she said. “He’s speaking with family members.”
Brown thanked fans for their good wishes and hoped to make a scheduled performance on Saturday in Los Angeles, his attorney said.
“He just wants the fans to know that he is definitely going to come back full speed ahead,” Parks said.
Brown, 38, lives in Southern California. He is the former husband of singer Whitney Houston and is seeking custody of their teenage daughter.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day