- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Brian Suh has been named senior director of business affairs for BMG Chrysalis US.
“It’s an interesting time in the music business and I am grateful to contribute to BMG, one of the most innovative and dynamic publishers in the industry, and share in the company’s future development,” said Suh in a statement.
Suh will report to senior vp and general counsel Mark Robinson.
“We are pleased to bring on an executive such as Brian whose business acumen, outstanding negotiating skills and deep relationships in the industry will further BMG’s objective to provide best-in-class service to our roster of talent,” Robinson commented.
Suh will handle business and legal affairs as well as negotiate publishing and recording deals out of BMG’s Los Angeles office.
Before his move to BMG, Suh negotiated signing deals for songwriters and artists such as Mark Ronson, John Shanks, Counting Crows and George Gershwin as director of business and legal affairs at Imagem USA.
Suh received his B.A. in Philosophy at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill and his J.D. from the College of William and Mary.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Stranger Things 4
This Is Me ... Now