- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The songstress hit the stage at London’s O2 Arena and belted the lyrics of the ballad in front of a sparkling backdrop. Mid-set, a chorus of singers provided accompanying vocals and joined her on stage.
Adele led all nominees at the awards show with four nominations and took home the prize for British female solo artist, British single (“Hello”) and album of the year, among others.
The singer’s performance comes just one week after she encountered audio issues during her Grammy performance of “All I Ask” on Feb. 15 caused by a malfunction with the piano mics. Adele later addressed the issue on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, where she jokingly revealed she “cried pretty much all day” afterwards.
The Brit Awards ceremony also featured performances by Rihanna, Justin Bieber and The Weeknd and held a special tribute to late rock legend David Bowie.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day