- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Britney Spears is ready to work.
The CW will unveil the new video for Spears’ latest single, “Work Bitch,” during its Tuesday broadcast of the iHeartRadio Music Festival’s second night, airing between 8 and 10 p.m. ET. The pop star revealed via her Twitter account that the video will air at precisely 9:34 p.m. ET and will be on VEVO by 9:40 p.m. ET.
Spears first teased fans with a snippet from the video on her Instagram account, posting a brief preview of the Ben Mor-directed piece. “Just a lil taste to hold y’all over,” she wrote in the caption.
She has also not been shy about tweeting photos from the set in which she’s baring her belly and dancing seductively — just like the old days.
“Ben Mor & I are finally finished with #WorkBxxCH. So proud of this video & overjoyed to share with my beautiful fans,” Spears wrote on Monday.
The video comes one day after the 15-year anniversary of Spears’ debut single, “…Baby One More Time.”
Tuesday’s broadcast of iHeartRadio’s final night will feature performances from Ke$ha, Bruno Mars, Miguel, Drake, Paul McCartney and Spears’ ex Justin Timberlake.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day