- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The surprises keep on coming for Bruce Springsteen fans in Sydney, Australia, as the E Street Band reached into its bag of tricks to cover yet another native band: INXS.
And it wasn’t just any INXS cover. The group went retro with a song from the band’s 1982 New Wave masterpiece, Shabooh Shobaah, and the closing track on that album, “Don’t Change.” The upbeat track kicked off the encores of yet another epic show.
VIDEO: Bruce Springsteen Covers AC/DC in Australia
Springsteen promised he would pay tribute to Australian artists before he began the current trek, and he has been delivering in a big way, as he has already covered AC/DC’s “Highway to Hell” and The Easybeats’ classic “Friday on My Mind.”
Springsteen will kick off his North American tour April 8 in Ohio.
Watch the video below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Jonathan Majors Arrested for Alleged Assault, Rep Says Actor “Has Done Nothing Wrong”
The Woman King
Gina Prince-Bythewood to Be Honored at Black Business Association Salute to Black Women Event
Jeremy Renner Says Snowplow Involved in New Year’s Day Accident Is “Finally Making Her Way Back Home”