- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Pearl Jam’s Eddie Vedder and Bill Murray have been staples at the World Series, supporting their beloved Chicago Cubs on a nightly basis as the team has motored to the brink of its first title in more than a century.
They even, separately, sang the traditional seventh inning stretch tune “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” during the team’s Wrigley Field stand.
But Saturday night, the dynamic duo got together with Derek Trucks at a post-game-four house party for a ragged unplugged duet on The Band’s “The Weight.”
After Tuesday night’s decisive Cubbies victory in Cleveland, could they celebrate with an encore of Queen’s “We Are the Champions” tonight? You’ll have to tune in to find out.
The video was posted on Pearl Jam Radio’s Facebook page. Check it out below.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Stranger Things 4
This Is Me ... Now