- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Singaporean artist has reached over 121 billion streams on online music platforms worldwide, while nabbing around 400 music awards across Asia. Last month, Lin released his first English album, Like You Do, through Warner Music, and also recently released “Bedroom,” a bittersweet ballad duet with U.K. singer Anne-Marie.
He launched his career with debut album Music Voyager, which earned him the best new artist trophy at the Golden Melody Awards. Lin’s earlier hit singles include “River South,” “Cao Cao,” “If Only” and “Twilight,” while he also lent his voice to the Mandarin version of Luis Fonsi’s international hit single “Despacito.”
Lin has collaborated with Hans Zimmer, Jason Mraz, Ayumi Hamasaki, Steve Aoki and Jackson Wang, among others. And he has completed four world tours and more than 130 shows, with 66 shows from his recent Sanctuary World Tour selling out within 10 minutes of tickets being released.
He was named as one of Forbes Asia’s 100 Digital Stars and did guest appearances on China’s The Voice. In gaming, Lin launched Team Still Moving under Gunfire (Team SMG), a professional esports team in China and Southeast Asia.
Lin will continue to be represented by JFJ Productions.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day