- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chris Brown has revealed the heartwarming title of his seventh studio album.
“My new album will be named ‘Royalty,'” the singer tweeted Saturday morning (Aug. 22). The upcoming set is titled after his adorable 1-year-old daughter, Royalty.
MY NEW ALBUM WILL BE NAMED “ROYALTY”
— Chris Brown (@chrisbrown) August 22, 2015
The world found out that Brown was a father in early March, and he’s has been making up for lost time with his daughter ever since. Check out the singer’s cutest moments with Royalty here.
Earlier this summer, Billboard exclusively announced that Brown would release a follow-up album to 2014’s X in the fall. No further details about the album were given.
Brown is currently on a 25-day U.S. headlining tour One Hell of a Nite. The trek launched Aug. 12, with support from Kid Ink, Omarion, Fetty Wap and Teyana Taylor.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day