- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Christina Aguilera is a new mom — again.
The singer and coach on NBC’s The Voice gave birth to a baby girl on Saturday in Los Angeles, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
This marks the first child for her and fiance Matt Rutler, a production assistant whom she met on the set of Burlesque in 2010.
Aguilera also has a 6-year-old son, Max, from her previous marriage to music marketing executive Jordan Bratman.
On Monday, Aguilera tweeted the news of the birth and revealed that the baby was named Summer Rain Rutler:
So proud to welcome our beautiful daughter Summer Rain Rutler into the world.
— Christina Aguilera (@xtina) August 18, 2014
Aguilera and Rutler announced their engagement in February and a week later that they were expecting. In March, they revealed the sex of the baby.
“I’m really excited to meet our baby girl,” she told People at the time. “This has been a very easy and enjoyable pregnancy.”
Meanwhile, a very pregnant Aguilera recently posed nude for V Magazine.
“As a woman, I’m proud to embrace my body through all stages of life, staying fearless and confident in surrendering to the unknowns the future has in store,” she told the magazine.
7:55 a.m. PT: Updated to include Aguilera’s tweet and baby’s name.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day