- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Christina Aguilera is pregnant with her second child, according to multiple reports.
Aguilera took to Twitter on Friday, Valentine’s Day, to announce that she and Matt Rutler had made plans to tie the knot. She also posted a picture of the couple holding hands, her ring on display. The marriage will be the second for Aguilera.
Aguilera also has a six-year-old son, Max, from her first marriage to music executive Jordan Bratman.
The news also comes just days after fellow rotating Voice coach Cee Lo Green announced he will not return for season 7. While the pregnancy might suggest that Aguilera also won’t be back come fall, the singer could work around the show’s filming schedule, since live shows don’t begin until weeks into the season. For example, Shakira filmed the audition rounds of the show’s fourth season — her first — while pregnant last spring, and returned for the live rounds with her post-baby body.
Shakira and Usher return for season 6, which kicks off Feb. 24.
A rep for Aguilera declined comment on the pregnancy reports.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day