- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Christina Milian shared a heartbreaking message on her Facebook page Wednesday night, relaying the news that her sister’s baby, Richie, died just a day after he was born with a rare birth defect, according to People.
On Tuesday night, Danielle Milian, who appeared on the reality show Christina Milian Turned Up, excitedly announced the arrival of her son. “Baby Richie has arrived! #prayersup for my #babyboy .. He is already a fighter,” she wrote.
Wednesday night, alongside a photo of the baby’s foot, Christina Milian wrote on Facebook, in part, “Our family was blessed to have met our little Angel Baby Richie. We were fighting for him and with him the whole way and are now coping with the direction in which fate took. I ask that you keep him and our entire family in your prayers– Especially Danielle, Richard, Naomi & Dj and know that we’ve all been touched by our little Guardian Angel. His memory will forever live on in our thoughts and our hearts. May he now rest in peace in the arms of our Heavenly Father . stay blessed.”
The last 24 hours have been an emotional roller coaster but i’d like to thank everyone for being so supportive…
Posted by Christina Milian on Wednesday, August 26, 2015
This article originally appeared on billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day