- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The singer is a fashion fixture, most recently sporting on-theme silver hair and a custom metallic H&M gown at the Met Gala this month. Pret-a-Reporter called her Roberto Cavalli campaign one of 2015’s best celeb-fronted fashion endorsements, and she also serves as Topshop’s first U.S. brand ambassador. Ciara is a longtime muse for Givenchy, and she enjoys close ties with Coach and Ralph Lauren.
“I’m super thrilled about partnering with IMG Models,” said Ciara in a statement. “I have always had a strong love for fashion, and I’m grateful to be surrounded by so many great friends that are the best at what they do in this industry. This partnership will give me an opportunity to grow and experiment as an artist. I truly look forward to all the amazing things we have planned ahead.”
As a recording artist, Ciara has sold more than 23 million records and shared a Grammy with Missy Elliott for the rapper’s “Lose Control” music video. She’s appeared in multiple films and television shows, most recently the first season of NBC’s celebrity variety show I Can Do That!. She’s set to co-host the Billboard Music Awards with Ludacris on May 22.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day