- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The duos of Florida Georgia Line and the Chainsmokers will pair up for a cross-genre performance at the upcoming CMT Awards, which will also include performances by Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood as well as Lady Antebellum and Earth, Wind & Fire.
CMT on Wednesday announced the special collaborations ahead of its awards show, set to air June 7 at 8 p.m. ET/PT. Country duo Florida Georgia Line sing with the Chainsmokers on their new album on a song called “Last Day Alive,” while Urban and Underwood have a duet called “The Fighter.”
This marks the latest pairing for Florida Georgia Line, who performed with John Legend at Sunday’s Billboard Music Awards and with Backstreet Boys earlier this year at the ACM Awards.
Previously announced performers include Blake Shelton, Luke Bryan and Miranda Lambert. Leading CMT Award nominees include Kelsea Ballerini, Thomas Rhett and Urban. The seven finalists for video of the year will be announced June 7, and fans can vote at CMT.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day