- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After teasing on its website that it would have news at 10 a.m. on Monday, Coachella Music and Arts Festival confirmed the already presumed: It will duplicate its two-weekend run again in 2013.
Goldenvoice promoters have set the dates for the weekends of April 12-14 and 19-21, bringing the show back to the Empire Polo Club in Indio, Calif., for the fourteenth time. The news comes just a month after the inaugural double run, which saw both weekends sell out in little over an hour.
No acts were announced, but advance ticket sales start Thursday, May 17 at 10 a.m.. They will be available for just over a week, with the pre-sale ending the following Thursday at 10 p.m. Tickets cost $349, and the pre-sale is the only opportunity for guests to use the installment purchase plans.
The remaining tickets won’t go on sale until 2013.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day