- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Coachella unveiled its lineup on Tuesday morning, with Drake, AC/DC and Jack White as headliners.
With a nod to a certain AC/DC song, the Indio, Calif., festival announced a full schedule of performers on Twitter.
AC/DC will be the headlining act on Friday, April 10 and 17, while Jack White will perform on Saturday, April 11 and 18.
Drake will perform on the closing night of each of the festival weekends, Sunday April 12 and 19.
The full list of performers is below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Congressman Adam Schiff on Trump’s GOP Grip, Looming WGA Strike and His All-Time Favorite Show
Singer Kane Brown on His First Acting Gig on ‘Fire Country’: “The Perfect Start of My Acting Career” (Exclusive Video)
GLAAD Media Awards: Stars Denounce Attacks on LGBTQ+ Community as Bad Bunny, Christina Aguilera Accept Honors