- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Coachella announced its official lineup for 2016 on Monday, with headliners Guns N’ Roses, LCD Soundsystem and Calvin Harris atop the bill. The two-weekend festival is scheduled for April 15-17 and 22-24.
A Guns N’ Roses reunion for the event had previously been confirmed to Billboard via multiple sources, marking the first show for the band with co-founders Axl Rose and Slash since 1993. The legendary rock band will perform Saturday night.
LCD Soundsystem’s Friday-night slot also will be a reunion for the iconic dance group, which last played together in 2011. After releasing its first new song in five years, “Christmas Will Break Your Heart,” the band would be getting back together, sources told Billboard. The James Murphy-fronted outfit’s festival appearance had been one of the top Coachella rumors leading up to this announcement.
Other performers at this year’s Coachella include Ellie Goulding, Sufjan Stevens, Jack U, Ice Cube, A$AP Rocky, CHVRCHES, Sia, Major Lazer, Flume, Courtney Barnett and Lord Huron, among many others.
See the full lineup here.
— Coachella (@coachella) January 5, 2016
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day