- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Start gathering your chic festival gear now — the lineup for the 2017 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival has been revealed. The full roster was announced Tuesday on the festival’s official website and features Radiohead, Beyonce and Kendrick Lamar as the headliners for both weekends of the fest.
Taking place at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, Calif., over the weekends of April 14-16 and April 21-23, Coachella will feature plenty of other big-name artists on this year’s bill. Perhaps one of the most anticipated performances will be from Lorde, who hasn’t toured since 2014 or released new original music since 2013’s Pure Heroine.
Also featured in the lineup are the xx, Travis Scott, Father John Misty, Future, Bon Iver, DJ Snake, Tove Lo, DJ Khaled and New Order. Passes for Coachella will go on sale Wednesday at 11 a.m. PT. Check out the full list of artists below.
— Coachella (@coachella) January 3, 2017
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day