- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Childish Gambino, Tame Impala and Ariana Grande are just some of the big names confirmed for the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2019 lineup, announced overnight.
Organizers began revealing the bill on Wednesday, revealing performers one by one on social media. Then came the big drop at midnight. The blockbuster bill has something for everyone, with Janelle Monae, The 1975, Solange, Kid Cudi, Khalid and Zedd among the scores of performers.
Coachella is entering its 20th anniversary this year, after it was founded in 1999. (The festival was not held in 2000, so this technically marks its 19th iteration.) Last year’s event hosted more than 150 artists, including headliners Beyonce, The Weeknd and Eminem.
The teasing started when indie disco pop artist Cola Boyy from Oxnard, California, were confirmed for the Sonora Stage on Sunday and Trinidadian calypsonian Calypso Rose was announced for the Gobi Stage on Friday, sharing music videos with the news.
This year, Coachella will be held over back-to-back weekends April 12-14 and April 19-21 and tickets are sold out. Passes are on sale Friday at 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET.
— Coachella (@coachella) January 3, 2019
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day