- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fanny packs and backpacks might be the name of the bag game when it comes to carrying all the goods at Coachella — but for Aluna Francis, one half of Brit electronic duo AlunaGeorge, her go-to bag is a modern tote from English designer Stella McCartney.
“I fell in love with this Stella bag as soon as I saw it — it’s not your average handbag shape but it’s simple, fun and bright,” the performer tells Pret-a-Reporter. “And [it] can fit all your festival essentials — water, sunnies, suntan lotion, Frisbee and etc. — without looking bulky. I’m a sucker for monochrome, too, so this will go with my whole wardrobe. Even if I went out in shorts and a tee, I’d look good wearing this bag!”
Francis, who performed at Rebecca Minkoff‘s fall 2014 runway show and the BRIT Awards in February, is set to take the stage once more at the three-day music fest in Indio with musical partner George Reid.
Shop Francis’ must-have Coachella tote here.
Photo courtesy of Stella McCartney
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day