- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Dr. Dre will perform at the 2012 edition of the annual Indie festival ‘Coachella’ in the desert. The good doctor will perform with all times friends Snoop Dogg, Daz Dillinger, Warren G & Eminem,” the MC announced in a post that was removed by Tuesday evening. “Kendrick Lamar will also be here to perform their new single ‘The Recipe.’ Y’all ready to feel the wrath of the Aftermath ? Let’s gooo!!”
According to Rolling Stone, Wiz Khalifa will also join the MCs during their all-star sets.
The Goldenvoice-produced festival will span two identical weekends this year, with Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg set to close out the festival on April 15 and 22. Whether the full rap ensemble will appear at both shows remains to be seen. Radiohead and the Black Keys will headline the Southern California event’s other nights, with the rest of the lineup including Bon Iver, A$AP Rocky, AVICII, Florence + The Machine, Calvin Harris, Frank Ocean and many more.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day