- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mark Cuban‘s AXS TV will broadcast the second weekend of the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, after Goldenvoice streams the opening weekend on YouTube. Twenty hours of live performances will be put on the network on the second weekend.
KCRW music director and Morning Becomes Eclectic host Jason Bentley will anchor the broadcast, conducting artist interviews and co-producing exclusive editorial segments.
The first weekend (April 11-13) will again be streamed live by T-Mobile on YouTube. Programming will include live webcasts of select performances, artist interviews, behind-the-scenes footage and performance highlights. Content will be available for a few weeks after the festival via on-demand video playback.
On weekend two (April 18-20), AXS TV will broadcast 20 hours of live coverage, including select performance footage and artist interviews.
The artist lineup for the broadcast shows will be announced soon. Outkast, Muse and Arcade Fire are this year’s headliners at the iconic six-day, two-weekend gathering at Empire Polo Club in Indio, Calif.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day