- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Justin Bieber has a new album coming.
Bieber joined her on stage around 11:30 p.m. and sang “Sorry” to a crowd of shivering fans before announcing plans to drop an album soon.
Bieber said, “I wore this fly outfit not knowing that I was going to be on stage. This is my first time on stage in like two years. So I had to get my groove back. I had to get my swag back.” Bieber donned a white T-shirt under a green worker jacket and matching trousers with a black geometric pattern from brand Craig Green.
The singer continued, “Thank you so much and by the way, album coming soon.”
His last album, Purpose, was released in November 2015. In 2013, he said he was retiring, and this March Bieber posted on Instagram that he was stepping back from music. “Music is very important to me but nothing comes before my family and my health,” he wrote. “I will come with a vengeance believe that.” He married model Hailey Baldwin last year.
“This was not planned at all,” Grande said on stage. “Thank you for being here, Justin. We love you so much.”
Both Bieber and Grande are managed by Scooter Braun.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Stranger Things 4
This Is Me ... Now