- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Yes, boho chic is the Coachella look: long dress, leather jacket (if it isn’t boiling out), big floppy hat, some fringe — and an A/X Armani denim or army jacket or boots would certainly be the right addition to any look, for girls or guys. So the good folks at Armani and T-Mobile are once again teaming up to present “The Neon Carnival” on Saturday, April 14 from 11 p.m. to 3 a.m.
It will be held, for invitees, in Thermal, CA, about 10 minutes away from the festival.
It might be wise to wear some neon if you want your friends to see you — or, in this crowd, if you want ANYONE to see you! We have a feeling this year, the “neon” party will be rather literal, as neon colors are the height of fashion right now.
There will be carnival rides, games, food, DJs, dancing, music and even the Beverly Hills-based Armani celebrity division: Wanda McDaniel and Barry Frediani and team — are heading down to the fest, and we have a feeling all their cool agent and manager and producer and actor friends are going to be joining them. It’s total fashion and Coachella mash-up!
Meanwhile, T-Mobile will unveil its new HTC One 5 phone that has Beats by Dr. Dre enhanced sound technology there, for a better sound when you’re listening to music.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day