- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If you’re lucky enough to have tickets to this month’s Coachella, now’s the time to get out your highlighter pens. The fest’s set times have been published.
This year’s packed lineup, which runs over two weekends, has something for everyone. And the schedule has its inevitable scheduling conflicts. There’s a first-day collision of rock ‘n’ roll headliners AC/DC and electronic supremo Squarepusher, and antipodean acts Angus & Julia Stone and Kimbra overlap in late-afternoon sets. Saturday pits rocker Jack White against rapper Tyler, the Creator and British newcomer FKA Twigs, while Sunday’s headliner Drake has the floor pretty much to himself.
More than half a million sun-worshipping music fans will head out to the desert in Indio, Calif., for the start of the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, which runs April 10-12 — and then again on April 17-19. Dozens of rockers, indie bands, dance and hip-hop artists will keep the action coming across its five stages.
Check out the Coachella set times here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Stranger Things 4
This Is Me ... Now