- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
From Wilco to The Avengers to a President Obama parody and beyond, Daft Punk’s summer hit “Get Lucky” has received cover treatment from every sector of the entertainment world. It seems everyone is eager to play with the coolest robotic tag-team around.
And now anyone can, thanks to a new line of action figures due out this winter from Bandai and Japan’s S.H. Figuarts. Consequence of Sound reports that the six-inch figures were designed under the French duo’s direct supervision and will feature Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo dressed in their sleek leather Random Access Memories attire. The helmets employ a shiny metallic finish and clear parts to make them as realistic as possible, and there are seven sets of interchangeable hand parts to maximize posing.
Photos of the figurines can be seen here — and pre-orders are already underway.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day