- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A version of this story first appeared in the Feb. 7 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Daft Punk’s post-Grammy party at the Park Plaza Hotel yanked a lot of heavyweights from the Universal Music, Warner Bros., Sony and Republic postparties, pulling in Jay Z and Beyonce (making out in public again), Chris Pine and Ellen Page (dancing together), Madonna with her kids and Lorde with entourage.
Grammys 2014: Best and Worst Moments (PHOTOS)
The wonder isn’t that the French robotic duo got out the A-list but, according to sources, that they nearly paid for the bash themselves, with Perrier–Jouet ponying up free champagne.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize
Jason Ritter Jokes His First Hollywood Job Was a “Full-on Nepotism Hire” Thanks to His Dad John Ritter