- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Talk about front-row seats.
Emily Kraus and her boyfriend, who were on their way to Matthews’ concert in Hershey, Pa., spotted him and drove him to the show, even transporting his bike.
“He said, ‘I’ve never seen a bike rack like this before,'” Kraus explained to CBS. Her boyfriend helped him with his bike and she held his helmet.
He then got into the car, and they got him to the stage on time.
“We didn’t know how to make conversation with him,” Kraus added. “So we were talking about his tour and where he had come from. He had just been in Cincinnati, and he said, ‘I’m taking a short break after this one because I have to drop my daughters off at camp.’ He’s just a very comfortable guy.”
Matthews was so grateful, he invited the couple to dinner. They also went backstage and watched the concert from the front row.
“I rolled over this morning, and I said, ‘Yeah, that really happened yesterday,’ ” Kraus recounted.
Watch the full video report of Kraus’ encounter with Matthews below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day