- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
David Cassidy, who died Tuesday at age 67, is best known for his role on the 1970s television series The Partridge Family, but the singer-actor had a musical career that stretched over a few decades.
The pop artist and former teen heartthrob notched his first hit when “I Think I Love You,” the debut song released by the made-for-TV musical family act (in which he played Keith Partridge), reached No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1970. He went on to release several solo albums in addition to his Partridge Family recordings.
Cassidy’s final album was released in 1998: Old Trick New Dog brought things full circle with several new versions of Partridge Family tracks, including the classic “I Think I Love You,” plus other songs.
Below is a look back at 10 of the best Cassidy songs, including a mix of solo and Partridge offerings.
“The Last Kiss”
“I Write the Songs”
“I Think I Love You”
“I Woke Up in Love This Morning”
“How Can I Be Sure”
“I Can Feel Your Heartbeat”
“Breaking Up Is Hard to Do”
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day