- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Oh, those feisty Disclosure lads.
Less than a week after gracing the cover of Billboard, Howard and Guy Lawrence have hinted at their latest superstar collaboration by putting their signature white outline over Usher‘s face.
The Instagram post — which includes the caption “Tomorrow …” — teases that something is going down today, but we’re not sure what. Is it a remix of a new Usher song, as they did for “Good Kisser”? Perhaps an original track between the R&B star and the house duo? Usher’s most recent album, 2012’s Looking 4 Myself, featured production from dance gurus like Diplo and Swedish House Mafia, showing that he’s not afraid to get mixed up with what the kids call “the EDM explosion.”
Disclosure, meanwhile, have rerecorded a song with Mary J. Blige and performed on television with Lorde. They also have a high-profile fan in Madonna, although the U.K. duo is not producing her next album.
Listen to the “Good Kisser” remix on SoundCloud here.
This story originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day