- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
DMX just can’t stay out of trouble.
The rapper, Earl “DMX” Simmons, was arrested on Wednesday after he was pulled over in Arizona by state troopers who said he was driving at 102 miles per hour in a 65 mph zone. Police found that the 40-year-old troubled musician’s drivers license had been revoked.
On Thursday, DMX was released but was cited for suspicion of criminal speeding, driving on a suspended and revoked license and reckless driving. DMX was driving a Chrysler 300 car that belonged to a passenger, who then had their car returned to them after the rapper was released from custody.
Earlier this year, DMX was scheduled to leave Arizona’s Yuma prison in mid-July, but earned a longer sentence due to drug possession behind bars. He was arrested in November 2010 and sentenced to one year in prison for parole violation. The rapper has a total of seven disciplinary infractions.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Prince Harry a No-Show on First Day of London Tabloid Trial, Set to Become First Royal to Testify in 130 Years
Tyler James Williams
Tyler James Williams Warns of the Danger of Speculating About Someone’s Sexuality
The Partridge Family
Danny Bonaduce Says He’s Getting Brain Surgery Following Neurological Disorder Diagnosis