- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“As most of you probably heard earlier, a few members on my production team tested positive for Covid 19 and I had to cancel a couple of my upcoming performances as a safety precaution. Unfortunately, I’m sad to share that I just tested positive as well and will no longer be able to perform on the rest of the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour,” she shared in a note posted on social media on Sunday.
She continued, “While my spirits are down since I can’t be there to celebrate the holiday with my fans in Philly, DC, Atlanta and Miami, I’m doing ok and look forward to recovering and getting back out there as soon as I can! The rest of the tour stops have some really great lineups, wish I could be there.”
On Friday, she announced that members on her production had tested positive for COVID-19. At the time, she canceled her scheduled performances at just the New York City and Boston stops on the tour.
The pop star, nominated for eight 2022 Grammy Awards including album of the year (Planet Her) and song and record of the year for the SZA-assisted “Kiss Me More,” recently appeared at Jingle Ball concerts around the U.S., including dates in Dallas, Los Angeles and Chicago.
See her announcement below.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day