- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Your move, Kim Kardashian.
Donnie Wahlberg last week set the Guinness World Record for most selfies taken in three minutes.
On board the sold-out eighth annual NKOTB cruise, nearly 3,000 fans surrounded the actor-singer as he took a total of 122 selfies. The fans formed a single-file line and were (somewhat hilariously) shuffled quickly through as Wahlberg snapped the photos.
A Guinness rep was there to certify the record.
This happened and it’s official! @DonnieWahlberg and fans now own the World Selfie Record with @GWR Guinness World Records! pic.twitter.com/Sbdl8Xy49T
— Donnie Wahlberg (@DonnieWahlberg) October 24, 2016
After finding massive success as a boy band in the late 1980s and early 1990s, the group reunited in 2008 and have embarked on several stadium tours with other ‘90s icons like Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees and Boyz II Men. They released their 10th U.S. album, 10, in 2013, and more recently embarked on a summer tour called The Main Event with TLC and Nelly.
Their annual summer cruise has been documented in two seasons of Pop’s Rock This Boat: New Kids on the Block.
Wahlberg, who co-stars on CBS’ Blue Bloods, also is serving as an executive producer on Pop’s comedy series The Joey Mac Project, starring his bandmate Joey McIntyre.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day