- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ever think you would see Mr. Carson rocking out to British boy band One Direction’s “What Makes You Beautiful”? Now you can. Sort of.
With some video-savvy editing, one fan has the cast of the popular Downton Abbey “singing” the words to the song, complete with music.
With only a few song edits — Hugh Bonneville‘s Lord Grantham throws in a “flabbergasted” instead of “overwhelmed” — almost all of the show’s lovable characters make an appearance, including Mary Crawley (Michelle Dockery), John Bates (Brendan Coyle), Anna (Joanna Froggatt), Thomas (Rob James-Collier) and the Dowager Countess (Maggie Smith). Even some old faces like Sir Richard Carlisle (Iain Glen) make an appearance.
One Direction — comprised of Niall Horan, Zayne Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson — made history when they became the first U.K. group to debut at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 with Up All Night. “What Makes You Beautiful” was the lead single from the album.
If you’re already going through Downton Abbey withdrawal after Sunday’s season finale, this is the perfect pick-me-up.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day