- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jay Z may have rapped about “Tom Ford,” but it’s Drake whom the designer will honor with his very own lipstick shade as a part of Ford’s “Lips & Boys” collection.
See more 9 Power Purses for the Ultimate #GirlBosses
The lipstick, which is a “deep burgundy shade,” according to People StyleWatch, will be available Oct. 30 as a part of the 50-color collection. Each shade apparently is “inspired by notable men in the designer’s life,” though it’s unclear if wearing the Drizzy-inspired makeup will compel the rapper to make your hotline bling.
Listen to “Fancy,” one of Drake’s most designer-ready songs, below.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Jonathan Majors Arrested for Alleged Assault, Rep Says Actor “Has Done Nothing Wrong”
The Woman King
Gina Prince-Bythewood to Be Honored at Black Business Association Salute to Black Women Event
Jeremy Renner Says Snowplow Involved in New Year’s Day Accident Is “Finally Making Her Way Back Home”