- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Months after an Apple Music commercial featured an exercising Taylor Swift rapping along to Drake and Future‘s “Jumpman” and falling off her treadmill (and flat on her face), Drake returned the favor in a commercial that premiered during the 2016 American Music Awards.
The extended clip finds Drake tearing up the weight room with a spotter, but when his buddy leaves, Drake switches up his playlist and goes with “Bad Blood.” The result is a spirited lip-synch display in which Drizzy rocks hard to the 1989 highlight … too hard, in fact.
Just like Swift’s ad ends with a gym mishap, Drake collapses under his weights while “Bad Blood” plays him off. The tagline? “Distractingly good.”
— Apple Music (@AppleMusic) November 21, 2016
Drake won best rap/hip-hop album at the AMAs on Sunday night. Views, his latest full-length, initially released as an Apple Music exclusive earlier this year, has spent the most weeks atop the Billboard 200 albums chart of any album this year.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day