- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The saga of Drake‘s Air Jordan collaboration with his label, OVO, has been a long and tiresome one. But now, two years after he first made the announcement that he would be putting his Champagne Papi-spin on one of the most iconic shoes of all time, the rapper has given us not one, but three new photos of the kicks that are sure to give Yeezy’s a run for their money.
Posted on Instagram in rapid succession (3 photos in 4 minutes usually breaks the unwritten rules of the ‘gram, but we’ll let this one slide), the photos show the “OVO 6IX YEAR 8’s” in both black and white, each featuring the signature Jordan Jumpman logo and Drake’s own OVO owl insignia. Though the Jordan Jumpman Instagram account posted a photo of Drake performing in the white sneaks earlier this month, Drake’s photos are the first full close-ups of the “6IX Year” style the public has been privileged to see.
Read more Charli XCX Is a Fashion Designer Now
And while Drake won’t necessarily be winning photographer of the year for the slightly out-of-focus pics, you can be sure his fans found them sufficient enough to tie them over until the collection officially drops on Sept. 12.
Only 21 days away, people. Let the countdown begin!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day