- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Drake has revealed the track list for his anticipated new album, Nothing Was the Same.
The 13-track studio set opens with “Tuscan Leather” and includes the works “Wu-Tang Forever,” “Own It,” and “Worst Behavior.”
As previously reported by Billboard, the outro “Pound Cake” features a collaborations with Jay Z, while producer and artist Detail appears on the track “305 to My City.” And that’s it for the collabs.
Drake had shared a handful of new tunes back in June, but since then it seems the Canadian rapper has had a change of mind; “The Motion” featuring Sampha and the J. Cole-assisted “Jodeci Freestyle” didn’t make the final cut.
A deluxe edition of the album will include two bonus tracks, “Come Thru” and “All Me.”
Nothing Was the Same is due Sept. 24 through Cash Money/Young Money/Republic, with singles “Started From the Bottom” and “Hold On, We’re Going Home” advancing the set.
The album will feature two different covers, an illustration of the rapper as an adult and one, akin to Weezy‘s Tha Carter III, as a child.
Nothing Was the Same track list:
“Started From the Bottom”
“Hold On, We’re Going Home”
“305 to My City” Feat. Detail
“Pound Cake” Feat. Jay Z / “Paris Morton Music Pt. 2”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day