- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sony gave freedom-loving fans of badly reviewed comedy films a major Christmas gift this holiday by making the beleaguered film The Interview available not only in select theaters, but on various online streaming services.
Anyone who tuned out their family and tuned in The Interview on Xmas day was treated to an Eminem cameo where the rapper — who is frequently accused of homophobia for using the very bad F-word consistently — comes out as gay.
Of course, the entire thing is scripted and presumably not real, but Marshall Mathers deadpans the scene convincingly. “I’m more shocked that people haven’t figured it out yet,” Eminem tells James Franco‘s character. “I’ve been playing gay peek-a-boo for years. I’ve pretty much been leaving a gay bread-crumb trail.”
Behind the scenes, Seth Rogen‘s character feeds Franco a question pertaining to lyrics from “Medicine Ball” on Relapse: “I said nice rectum, I had a vasectomy, Hector / So you can’t get pregnant if I bisexually wreck ya.”
Franco asks Eminem about that line, and the rapper confirms that “Hector’s rectum was real.”
Watch it below before it gets pulled down. Or just check out the entire The Interview movie online, even if just to irk a dictator.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day