- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Eminem tops the bill for the 13th annual Austin City Limits Music Festival, which takes place in Zilker Park on two weekends, Oct. 3-5 and then 10-12.
Others scheduled to perform include Major Lazer, the Avett Brothers, Spoon, the Head and the Heart, Belle & Sebstian, Interpol, Chromeo, Broken Bells, Childish Gambino, CHVRCHES, Jimmy Cliff and Phantogram.
Among the highly touted newcomers are St. Vincent, Lake Street Dive, Sam Smith and Temples. Among the countries represented are Australia (Iggy Azalea), New Zealand (Lorde), Germany (Zedd), Colombia (Juanes), Sweden (Icona Pop), Scotland (Paolo Nutini), South Africa (KONGOS), France (Ana Tijoux), Ireland (Hozier) and Mexico (Zoe).
Local Austin acts who’ll perform include the 13th appearance of Ray Benson and Asleep at the Wheel.
Regular-priced three-day passes for both weekends go on sale today at 11 a.m. (ET)/8 a.m. (PT).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day