- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Surprise! Eminem just dropped a new album, Kamikaze, his second solo set in the space of eight months.
Running to 13 songs and 45 minutes playing time, the rap god’s latest features guest slots from Jessie Reyez (twice), Joyner Lucas, Royce Da 5’9” and his manager, Paul Rosenberg.
The artwork for Kamikaze apes the illustration of the jet rudder and stabilizer from the cover of Beastie Boys’ ‘80s hit Licensed to Ill. The flipside has the jet crashing on impact. “Tried not 2 overthink this…enjoy,” Em tweeted.
The album notes on Apple Music has this to say, “Shady punches back, and he’s naming names.”
Produced by Dr. Dre and Marshall Mathers (aka Slim Shady), Kamikaze (Aftermath/Shady Records/Interscope Records) is Eminem’s 10th studio set and the followup to 2017’s Revival, which hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200.
Stream Kamikaze below.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day