- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Joining Big Sean on the track “No Favors,” Eminem, who was born Marshall Mathers, says “I’m anti, can’t no government handle a commando. Your man don’t want it, Trump’s a bitch! I’ll make his whole brand go under.”
On Thursday, Big Sean complimented Eminem on the performance. I Decided was released on Friday.
“No Favors feels like back to back homeruns, you f—in destroyed this verse! Thank you for blessing the album w/ this! #Detroit,” he tweeted.
There are also a few unflattering lines from Eminem about Ann Coulter in the song.
This is hardly the first time Eminem has rapped about political figures, including in 2009 when he rapped about having sex with Sarah Palin in the single “We Made You”.
Trump has yet to respond to the song, but he is, to say the least, usually vocal on Twitter when he is criticized by music and film stars.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day