- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The disc, which was the rapper’s sixth chart-topper, has moved more than 3.4 million units since its June release.
Coming in at No. 2 is Lady Antebellum’s Need You Now, which sold 3.1 million units.
Taylor Swift‘s third album, Speak Now, came in at No. 3 with 2.96 million in sales. Justin Bieber‘s My World 2.0 and Susan Boyle‘s The Gift came in fourth and fifth spots respectively.
Lady Gaga‘s The Fame was named no. 6 with 1.6 million in sales, followed by Sade‘s Soldier of Love with 1.3 million. Drake‘s Thank Me Later moved 1.27; Usher‘s Raymond V Raymond, 1.18 and Ke$ha’s Animal, 1.14.
Even though Eminem’s album topped 2010, his biggest hit from it, “Love the Way You Lie” (featuring Rihanna) came in third place as the most popular song of 2010. Katy Perry’s summer hit “California Gurls,” with an assist by Snoop Dogg, sold 4.4 million tracks in 2010.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day