- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rapper, actress and fashion designer Eve wed fiance Maximillion Cooper, the British fashion designer and CEO of annual motor rally and lifestyle brand Gumball 3000, following the close of the international race Saturday in Ibiza.
“I’m so happy to make Eve my wife,” Cooper told E! News. “The whole experience has been amazing and we are both so happy to have tied the knot.”
“We met on the 2010 Gumball 3000 rally so it only seemed right to have the wedding at the finish of this year’s rally in Ibiza, which was the final stop on this year’s event,” he said. “We couldn’t be happier to celebrate such a special day with all our family and friends.”
The rally, which began in Miami this year, travels through several American cities until being flown to Scotland, where the 3,000-mile trek continues through the U.K. and then travels by ferry to Paris and its final destination, Ibiza. In all, it hits 13 countries.
Eve, 35, whose full name is Eve Jeffers, announced the pair’s Christmas Day engagement last New Year’s Eve, after a four-year courtship. Her wedding gown was a creation of British designer Alice Temperley. Cooper has four children from a previous marriage; Eve, for whom this marriage is her first, says they plan on having two more.
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.