- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fifth Harmony’s sophomore album, 7/27, has arrived.
The pop group’s new release dropped ahead of midnight via Epic/Syco Records. It features lead single “Work From Home”, featuring Ty Dolla $ign, which reached No. 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 and became the outfit’s first No. 1 on Billboard’s Pop Songs radio-airplay chart.
The track also reached the top of the Rhythmic Songs chart, allowing the quintet — comprised of Camila Cabello, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Brooke, Dinah Jane and Normani Kordei — to become the 12th girl group to top the list.
7/27 is the follow-up to Reflection, which debuted and peaked at No. 5 on the Billboard 200 in February 2015. The title is a nod to the date, in 2012, that the five formed as an act on The X Factor (they finished third in the series).
— Fifth Harmony (@FifthHarmony) May 27, 2016
5H recently performed at the Billboard Music Awards and on the Dancing With the Stars finale, and the band was named Billboard’s Women in Music’s Group of the Year for 2015.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day