- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Fiona Apple was arrested for possession of hashish in Sierra Blanca, Texas, on Wednesday, according to reports.
TMZ reported that the “Criminal” singer-songwriter’s bus was stopped by police, who discovered the hash as well as a small amount of marijuana. Apple, 35, was then placed in Hudspeth County Jail.
PHOTOS: VMAs 2012: Best and Worst Moments
Apple’s manager, Andy Slater, has not commented.
In June, Apple released her fourth full-length studio album (full title: The Idler Wheel is Wiser Than the Driver of the Screw and Whipping Cords Will Serve You More Than Words Will Ever Do) and embarked on a national tour afterward.
UPDATE: A previous version of this story mistakenly listed Apple’s manager as Irving Azoff.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Prince Harry Is a No-Show on Day 1 of London Tabloid Trial, Set to Become First Royal to Testify in 130 Years
Tyler James Williams
Tyler James Williams Warns of the Danger of Speculating About Someone’s Sexuality
The Partridge Family
Danny Bonaduce Says He’s Getting Brain Surgery Following Neurological Disorder Diagnosis