- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Florence + The Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Stevie Wonder will headline this year’s BottleRock Festival in Napa Valley, Calif. The three-day event celebrating music, wine, food and craft beer is scheduled for May 27-29 at the Napa Valley Expo in the City of Napa.
The Lumineers, Death Cab for Cutie, Lenny Kravitz, Walk the Moon, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Ziggy Marley and Grouplove also will perform for the fourth annual event. Passes go on sale Thursday at 10 a.m. PT.
“We’re incredibly excited about our all-star lineup and what we have in store this year,” Dave Graham, CEO of BottleRock Napa Valley and Latitude 38 Entertainment, said in a statement. “Our festival and foodie enthusiasts have come to expect a certain level of quality and entertainment from BottleRock and each year, we strive to make the event even better than the last. This year’s festival promises even more world-class music and more of what makes the Napa Valley so legendary.”
Last year’s BottleRock sold out with more than 100,000 attendees catching performances by more than 90 performers on five stages, including Imagine Dragons, No Doubt and Robert Plant.
See the full 2016 lineup here:
— BottleRock Napa (@BottleRockNapa) January 5, 2016
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day