- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The 59th annual Grammy Awards included some light nudity (courtesy of Twenty One Pilots), an F-bomb (courtesy of Adele, of course) and an impressive lineup of performances that didn’t fail to deliver.
Album of the year winner Adele took to the stage twice, first to open the show with the fitting “Hello” and later to honor the late George Michael with a rendition of “Fastlove.” A tribute to the late Prince saw The Time perform “Jungle Love” before being joined by Bruno Mars — who channeled the Purple One in a look complete with eyeliner — for “Let’s Go Crazy.”
The evening also included an unforgettable performance from a pregnant Beyoncé who sang two of her more down-tempo tracks, the live debut of Katy Perry’s new single, the politically-fueled medley from A Tribe Called Quest and an unlikely — though well done — collaboration from Metallica and Lady Gaga and so much more (nearly 20 performances in total).
So, which 2017 Grammy performance was your favorite? Vote below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day