- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Elton John, Mumford & Sons, Zac Brown and Brittany Howard of the Alabama Shakes will join forces for a special tribute performance to the late musician/actor Levon Helm at Sunday’s Grammys.
Nominee T Bone Burnett will serve as musical director for the tribute, which will take place during the annual In Memoriam segment of the program.
PHOTOS: 55th Annual Grammy Awards Nominees
CBS also announced additional performers on Wednesday, including current nominees Miguel and Wiz Khalifa.
Dave Grohl, Ne-Yo and Ryan Seacrest – the newly appointed Honorary Chair of the Grammy Foundation Board — will be on hand to present.
The 55th annual Grammy Awards will take place on Sunday, Feb. 10, at 8 p.m. at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. The ceremony will be broadcast live on the east coast and tape-delayed on the west coast.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day